[syslog-ng] syslog-ng-3.38.1 causing type hint errors in patterndb - bug?

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:37:23 UTC 2022

I have now implemented a fix for this problem here:
https://github.com/syslog-ng/syslog-ng/pull/4222

But I am a bit uncertain which solution to use to fix this problem. I would
appreciate @Evan Rempel <erempel at uvic.ca> if you could chime in to the
discussion on the PR and let me know which solution you'd prefer.

Thanks