[syslog-ng] Regular occurrences of Error writing control channel; error='Broken pipe (32)'

Ahmed Soyef Soyef.Ahmed34 at homeoffice.gov.uk
Tue Mar 31 17:50:03 UTC 2020

Hi Bazis,

Thanks for your response. There is a Prometheus exporter that is polling the socket and we have a health check bash script running that polls the socket approximately 4 times every minute. I am trying to figure out how often the Prometheus exporter polls the socket although is there a recommended number in terms of polling the socket?

Regards,

Soyef