[syslog-ng] cmake vs autotools

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:54:35 UTC 2020

Right now cmake is not complete by my understanding and some of our
platforms don't support it (especially legacy ones).

With that said, I know about some devs who use it day-to-day when they work
on syslog-ng and would prefer to retire automake.

With that said I think it is not - yet - the time to migrate to cmake.