[syslog-ng] Error message in syslog-ng (LOGMSG_REFCACHE_VALUE_TO_REF(old_value) >= 1)

Ahmed Soyef Soyef.Ahmed34 at homeoffice.gov.uk
Wed Jul 29 11:19:56 UTC 2020

Hi All,

We're seeing some instances of this error message

ERROR:lib/logmsg/logmsg.c:1521:log_msg_ref: assertion failed: (LOGMSG_REFCACHE_VALUE_TO_REF(old_value) >= 1)

I've had a quick search about and can't figure out what it actually means. Can anyone shed some light and possibly some guidance on how to avoid it happening?

Regards,

Soyef
This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.