[syslog-ng] syslog doesn't log if system date is older than date on last reboot

Abhi Arora engr.abhiarora at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 15:58:05 UTC 2020

Hi,
Is there anything I can to debug it? Any pointer to debug it and find the
root cause?
Should I modify my syslog conf file to

source s_src { unix-dgram(); internal();
             file("/proc/kmsg" program_override("kernel"));
};
?
Can you help me more with "bypass journald by making sure /dev/log points
to syslog-ng."?