[syslog-ng] syslog doesn't log if system date is older than date on last reboot

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Tue Feb 4 12:23:17 UTC 2020

On 04.02.20 13:59, Abhi Arora wrote:
>Continuing my previous email....
>> Can you share your configuration, please?
>I have shared over my last email

well, gmail does not have a good interface to mailing list.
(html mail with very bad plaintext conversion.

>> Are you using system() source?
>I didn't get you. Please elaborate. You mean source code system() library
>function. If that you mean, then no we don't use it.

However I saw there:

   source s_src { systemd_journal(); internal();
                file("/proc/kmsg" program_override("kernel"));
   };

No, you don't use system() source, it looks like:

source s_src {
       system();
};

2B|!2B, that's a question!