[syslog-ng] Not finding header files in syslog-ng-3.25.1 as compared to syslog-ng-3.6.2

László Várady (lvarady) Laszlo.Varady at oneidentity.com
Mon Feb 3 12:26:55 UTC 2020

Hi,

I don't know about v3.6.2, but we only install the headers of syslog-ng-core (libsyslog-ng), which is necessary for plugin development.
The headers of modules are not installed, because currently plugins are not used as libraries by other plugins/projects.

So, for example, you can find the old "syslog-ng/tags.h" header at its new place: "syslog-ng/logmsg/tags.h",
but you won't find "modules/dbparser/patterndb-int.h" installed, you'll have to use the source code.

--
László Várady