[syslog-ng] Not finding header files in syslog-ng-3.25.1 as compared to syslog-ng-3.6.2

Nitish Saboo nitish.saboo55 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:04:21 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was using syslog version: syslog-ng-3.6.2.
In that particular version of my c wrapper code I was including the
following header files:

#include <modules/dbparser/patterndb-int.h>
#include <syslog-ng/tags.h>

When I upgraded the syslog-ng version to 3.25.1,I don't see these header
file in the modules and include folder respectively  post installation

Can someone please help me clarify, what these files have been replaced
with?

Thanks,
Nitish