[syslog-ng] Multiple log statements vs If/else

Faine, Mark R. (MSFC-IS40)[NICS] mark.faine at nasa.gov
Thu May 9 14:40:11 UTC 2019

Interesting, I don't think I've used that before.  The description sounds more like what I'd consider a 'catchall' to be than what the actual catchall does, except it only catches that which hasn't already been caught.  That might be useful for a use-case I have where we have people who send us logs without notifying us first so that we can filter for it, this way we can at least start indexing it and whenever they do get around to letting us know they are sending it we will at least have it contained somewhere.

Thanks,
-Mark