[syslog-ng] Redhat repo

Nik Ambrosch nik at ambrosch.com
Fri Mar 29 13:23:09 UTC 2019

Having a syslog-ng-latest repo to compliment the existing syslog-ng-317
versioned repos might be a good idea for people who use these builds for
desktops and non-mission-critical applications.

I don't like surprises so I use the versioned repos and only change when
there's a *need* to upgrade (new feature/fix listed in the changelog).