[syslog-ng] Redhat repo

Péter, Kókai peter.kokai at oneidentity.com
Thu Mar 28 09:15:47 UTC 2019

Hello,

I've just spoke with Czanik Peter - the maintainer of those repositories.

He said that initially there was one repo having the latest released, but
majority of the user want to control when to upgrade to a newer version
from both RHEL and SUSE side.
(I guess it is an *easy* way to prevent accidental updates.)
Also he said that there was not much demand for such structured repository
since the shift (only 1-2 person).

--
Kokan