[syslog-ng] Redhat repo

Faine, Mark R. (MSFC-IS40)[NICS] mark.faine at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 27 14:40:10 UTC 2019

I have a question about the Redhat repo for the unofficial OSE builds.  It seems as though they are tied to a specific version.  For example, I'm currently using czanik-syslog-ng318epel6, however, I see that 3.19 has a different repo specifically for that version.  This seems to be counter to the point of yum repositories and it imposes an additional maintenance burden.  Am I maybe not properly understanding how it works, and if not, is there a repo that tracks with the latest stable version?

-Mark