[syslog-ng] Interest in GSoC 2019

Kushal K S V S kkushal32 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 04:10:07 UTC 2019

Hi,
I am Kushal. I am a Final Year Undergrad in Computer Science IIT Guwahati,
India. I am very much interested in working on Syslog-ng and with the
community on the project "Analyze and improve JSON performance". I have
installed from the source code and am currently going through the code.
I have already participated in GSoC in 2017 as a part of The FreeType Org.
Many of my projects including the previous GSoC project are in C. I am
well-versed in C, C++, Bash, makefile, etc. which will be the technologies
to be used for this project.
Hope I am not too late. I am thinking of analyzing the JSON parsers
available to get an idea on how to proceed. Any help regarding this would
be highly appreciated.

Yours sincerely,
Kushal K S V S