[syslog-ng] Verifying local logs and remote logs are being sent to destination graylog

Rodney Bizzell hardworker30 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:45:04 UTC 2018

For some reason  when I run this command  syslog-ng-debun -d -P 'port
12201' I get command not found  has the syntax change for syslog-ng version
3.5. I was successful running this command
 syslog-ng -e -F -d -v -u -b -p 'port 12201'. Looking at the documentation
and it does show that command above should work.  I am running this on
Centos 7