[syslog-ng] exclude empty pairs from json-parser()

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Tue May 22 07:38:39 UTC 2018

Hi,

Hmm, it was a feature to handle zero length values properly, and at the
same time I've added the unset() rewrite operation, which causes name-value
pairs to be omitted.

It might make sense to add a --skip-empty-values or similar option to
$(format-json), would that solve your problem? Can you elaborate your
use-case?

Thanks