[syslog-ng] Difference in version

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Mon May 7 19:42:08 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am not following the functionality side of the discussion, but it might
be interesting that we have docker images also for building syslog-ng not
just running it. And they come with all the tools, libraries needed to
compile syslog-ng.

Actually you can generate the docker image locally as well:

```
$ dbld/rules image-centos7
$ dbld/rules shell-centos7
```

You can also build binaries by using targets like rpm-centos7. For more
information run:

$ dbld/rules help