[syslog-ng] Help with ES destination error

Marco Mignone info at marcomignone.com
Wed Jan 31 10:35:36 UTC 2018

Hi Fabien,
I have tried the following:

- emptying all index/docs in ES
- create the test/test index with the CURL in my email
- pointing syslog ES destination to the test/test index

This resulted in the same error again.

I have tried to change the template to just output all nv-pairs and use a complete new index - same error.

Grabbing some packet capture now to see if I can spot anything wrong.

Marco