[syslog-ng] One source multiple destinations ?

Evan Rempel erempel at uvic.ca
Sat Jan 20 16:02:13 UTC 2018

I would favour a config like

log {
     source(s_net_tcp);
     channel { filter(f_pci); destination (d_splunk_PCI); };
     channel { filter(f_pci); destination (d_sumo_PCI); };
     channel { filter(f_pci); destination (d_secureworks); };
};

Although I think your config should work I don't like the idea of
"re-sourcing" the stream.

Now that I look closer at what you have done you are using the same
filter, so it could be

log {
     source(s_net_tcp);
     filter(f_pci);
     destination (d_splunk_PCI);
     destination (d_sumo_PCI);
     destination (d_secureworks);
};

which takes the source, filters it and sends to all three destinations.

Evan.