[syslog-ng] One source multiple destinations ?

Scot scotrn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:28:20 UTC 2018

Thanks Jim,
I have 4 configs
sources.conf
destinations.conf
filters.conf
log.conf

Can't post them without revealing sensitive network info but wanted to make
sure I wasn't assuming something should just work.
I'll post more after I dig into it but seems to favor the first matching
log destination when I switch the order and reload with syslog-ng-ctl.

log { source(s_net_tcp); filter(f_pci); destination (d_splunk_PCI);};
log { source(s_net_tcp); filter(f_pci); destination (d_sumo_PCI);};
log { source(s_net_tcp); filter(f_pci); destination (d_secureworks);};