[syslog-ng] RHEL 6 / CentOS 6 packages

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Jan 18 10:46:35 UTC 2018

Yeah, sorry for writing "ancient", I'm a R&D type of person living on the
edge. To me even RHEL 7 is old :)

My experience was until recently that RHEL 7 is use on about 3x more
machines than RHEL 6. Then realized that my 3.7 packages for RHEL 6 has
over 250k downloads a week. My guess is that it comes from AWS, but I don't
have access to download statistics to prove my assumption.

Anyway, I hope you find my packages useful!

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
https://www.balabit.com/blog/author/peterczanik/