[syslog-ng] tcp wrappers

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Feb 15 14:35:09 UTC 2018

OK. Thank you for the feedback! In this case I'll add the necessary ifdefs
to the spec files. So support for tcp wrappers will disappear only where it
is gone from the base system, like Fedora 28+. And as Fedora is upstream
for RHEL, I suspect that the next major version will also miss support for
tcp wrappers.

(this is the first time in about 20 years that somebody not just knows what
tcp wrappers are but even uses them...)

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream