[syslog-ng] syslog-ng stats to ES ?

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Wed Oct 18 06:16:08 UTC 2017

That socket should be opened, even without the control option. So if you
get that error, that means its somewhere else, or we didnt open it for some
reason
Can you run lsof on the syslog-ng process? That should display the control
socket.

Also, syslog-ng-ctl reload would use the very same socket. Does that work?