[syslog-ng] [syslog

james.r.hendrick james.r.hendrick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 00:25:07 UTC 2017

Yeah, probably separate source / dest and maybe parsed for better formatting.Send it in json perhaps.

-------- Original message --------From: Scot <scotrn at gmail.com> Date: 10/16/17  6:24 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Syslog-ng users' and developers' mailing list <syslog-ng at lists.balabit.hu> Subject: Re: [syslog-ng] [syslog
Yep but how do you get that to a d_es destination without adding an external tool ? My understanding of the purpose is that stats may stop getting updated if the pipeline fails so It needs to be a separate "thread" but seems like that would be handled in separate src and destination definitions ?
i.e. Keep your stats/monitoring separate from the data stream.