[syslog-ng] Cross-compiling syslog-ng 3.11.1 for an embedded application.

Antal Nemes antal.nemes at balabit.com
Wed Oct 4 16:23:54 UTC 2017

When you wrote make install is failling for you, there was this part:
GEN    lib/rewrite/rewrite-expr-grammar.y
  YACC   lib/rewrite/rewrite-expr-grammar.c
Maybe I have a clue.
Did you happen to run "make clean" in any point during your investigation?
Unfortunately "make clean" is a bit more destructive than one would expect
on the tarball. If that's the case, please try to start with a freshly
extracted directory and do not run make clean. The "make install" should
not fail after a successful configure+make.

  Antal