[syslog-ng] Cross-compiling syslog-ng 3.11.1 for an embedded application.

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Tue Oct 3 04:57:00 UTC 2017

You seem to be missing automake in your build environment, which should
only be needed if you changed something.

I am not sure you are that interested in troubleshooting the build issue,
at least judging the last note you sent.

Syslog-ng uses pretty standard tools for building, so it should work pretty
easily, however we dont do crossbuilds ourselves.