[syslog-ng] mysql destinations - more options for table creation

Nik Ambrosch nik at ambrosch.com
Mon Mar 6 17:44:01 UTC 2017

When creating a table in a mysql destination, I have not found a way to specify additional options - I’d like to add row_format in order to enable innodb compression.  A regular mysql query would look like this:

create table “my_table_yyyymmdd” (columns here) ROW_FORMAT=COMPRESSED;

Is it possible to tell syslog-ng to make this happen with syslog-ng or will i need to cron an external job to create the tables daily?

Thanks.