[syslog-ng] in-list syntax

Clayton Dukes cdukes at logzilla.net
Mon Jul 17 14:31:10 UTC 2017

Hey Peter, I just happened to see this email. Nice work!
One side note: the `*` in a timestamp from Cisco indicates a problem with NTP on that host. So only some message may have that.
Here's a paper I wrote when I worked at Cisco that describes this (and more):

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/services/high-availability/white_paper_c11-557812.html#wp9000331

[cid:image001.png at 01D2FEE7.CDFE20D0]