[syslog-ng] is it possible to normalize the jSON keys to lowercase?

Fekete, Róbert robert.fekete at balabit.com
Wed Jan 11 09:06:28 UTC 2017

Oh, right. Well, you could make an extra round of formatting+parsing, like
incoming-message>format-json>lowercase-the-formatted-json>json-parser>format-json,
but that would not be too efficient performance-wise.
Or maybe you could use the lowercase function on the incoming message,
depending on what it is like.