[syslog-ng] anyone know of a decent but easy to use syslog visualizer

Fekete, Róbert robert.fekete at balabit.com
Wed Aug 23 09:59:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

CzP wrote a summary of some syslog web guis a while back:
https://www.balabit.com/blog/web-interfaces-for-your-syslog-server-an-overview/
It's a bit dated, but might be useful for you. Regarding ELK (which might
be your best bet, even though you mention you had problems with it),
syslog-ng can directly send messages to Elastic, so you might avoid using
Logstash altogether.

HTH,

Robert