[syslog-ng] UDP devices stop logging after network services restart.

SZIGETVÁRI János jszigetvari at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 13:27:44 UTC 2017

Dear Fancesco,

Could you please upload the file for example to Google Drive/Dropbox/etc
and share its link with us?
Asking you to attach it to your reply might not have been my greatest idea.

Thank you!
Regards,
János

--
Janos SZIGETVARI
RHCE, License no. 150-053-692

Make the switch to open (source) applications, protocols, formats now:
- windows -> Linux, iexplore -> Firefox, msoffice -> LibreOffice
- msn -> jabber protocol (Pidgin, Google Talk)
- mp3 -> ogg, wmv -> ogg, jpg -> png, doc/xls/ppt -> odt/ods/odp