[syslog-ng] disk based buffering

thejaguar at tutanota.de thejaguar at tutanota.de
Wed Sep 28 03:02:19 CEST 2016

So with dqtool ( cool) I noticed that actual problem is that syslog-ng is not writing to disk queue immediately when a message is generated.  The message goes to usual place like var/log/message etc but not in the queue where it should because it has not been transmitted to remote host.  Now I am thinking there has to be a memory limit before it starts flushing/dumping unsent message to disk queue ? I tried mem-buf-size(1) and log-fifo-size(1) but none of them works. Is it a static value or is it configurable ?
Thanks

27. Sep 2016 12:41 by thejaguar at tutanota.de: