[syslog-ng] AMQP Module not present?

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Oct 20 04:18:34 UTC 2016

Hi,

AMQP support is not enabled in EPEL due to packaging policy: no bundled
libraries are allowed. You can use my unofficial syslog-ng package for
fedora/RHEL from https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/czanik/syslog-ng38/
which has AMQP enabled and also is a more recent version. Note, that on
RHEL (not on CentOS) you also need to have the "optional" repo enabled in
order to be able to use it.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream