[syslog-ng] mysql destination on el6, with syslog-ng 3.8

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Wed Nov 16 08:44:43 UTC 2016

Hi,

Yeah, that's what I also assumed. But I just realized, that the driver part
is a separate package: libdbi-drivers. I'll check if I can also add that
one to my EPEL6 repo. If not I rather disable libdbi all together not to
confuse people.
It's the first time that someone is missing it, so SQL destinations is not
much in use...

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream