[syslog-ng] Insider 2016-11: Enrichment; Elasticsearch; LISA; FreeBSD; All Things Open;

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Fri Nov 11 11:36:50 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 11:59 AM, Czanik, Péter <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
wrote:

> All Things Open
> ---------------
> Last week I visited All Things Open, one of the largest open source
> conferences of the US East Coast. I was presenting syslog-ng in the
> Operations track of the conference, but luckily I had a chance to stay
> for the full two days of the event. Read my experiences at: TBD

Oops, I forgot to insert the URL. You can read about my experiences at All
Things Open here:
https://www.balabit.com/blog/message-parsing-and-community-building-all-things-open-2016/
This page also embeds my presentation: Scaling your logging infrastructure
using syslog-ng

Have a nice weekend!

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>