[syslog-ng] message loss using multi-line-mode

syslogng at stormcloud9.net syslogng at stormcloud9.net
Wed May 18 15:58:10 CEST 2016

That was my original intent (to write a patch), but after looking at the
code, I didn't think it would be a good idea (I used to code against
syslog-ng back in the around the 3.1 days, but it appears the code has
gotten significantly more complex).

Given that there is message loss involved here, I just thought it might
raise the priority of the issue.

-Patrick