[syslog-ng] message loss using multi-line-mode

Scheidler, Balázs balazs.scheidler at balabit.com
Tue May 17 14:47:47 CEST 2016

hi,

I don't think that would help, sorry. Everyone is working on other stuff as
it seems. Would you try to cook up a patch? I know it might intimidating at
first, but you know it's all just code and computers :) not more
complicated than a shell script. *

[*] ok, a bit more complicated, but everyone has to start somewhere :)