[syslog-ng] syslog-ng to elasticsearch

Budai, László laszlo.budai at balabit.com
Fri Mar 4 13:09:41 CET 2016

Hi,

3.7.2 does not work with ES 2.2 (due to some internal API change between
ES2.1 and 2.2).

Maybe a different issue, but you could take a look at:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/issues/967

and another related github issue you can follow:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/issues/970

regards,
Laszlo Budai