[syslog-ng] GSoC'16 Introduction and Project Idea

Jaydeep Chauhan jach41 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:16:01 CET 2016

Hello Everyone,
Im Jaydeep Chauhan final year student of computer engineering.I like your
proposed idea for GSoC'16 about command line tool and l found it
interesting .I also like to propose my own idea for syslog-ng which will be
on directory monitoring (like files created,deleted,open,etc). I have
developed small implementation of directory monitoring.I come to know your
community from GSoC im looking to contribute in it.

Thank you!