[syslog-ng] elasticsearch 5 on rhe 6.4

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Thu Dec 8 05:22:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

This is the part installing the elasticsearch2 driver:

yum install syslog-ng-java

My syslog-ng package is broken into a core package and sub packages, as I
want to make all components available, but don't want to install everything
by default due to the large number of dependent packages. The above package
includes all the java-based destination drivers.

Bye,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
Balabit / syslog-ng upstream
https://www.balabit.com/blog/author/peterczanik/