[syslog-ng] Stats missing from remote sources in syslog-ng 3.5?

Czanik, Péter peter.czanik at balabit.com
Tue Mar 31 20:43:13 CEST 2015

Hi,
I don't recall hearing a similar report about my packages. Could you open a
bug report about the memory leak at
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/issues/ including your configuration?
Thanks,

Peter Czanik (CzP) <peter.czanik at balabit.com>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/
https://twitter.com/PCzanik