[syslog-ng] GSoC 2015 - syslog-ng for Java

Szabó Péter szpeter50 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:20:41 CET 2015

Hi,

My name is Peter Szabo and I am an undergraduate student at Budapest
University of Technology and Economics.
I am using tons of open source software every day, including syslog-ng and
it is time to give something back to the community.

I have looked through the list of your projects and multiple ideas seemed
interesting.
I have experience in C/C++, Python and Java. After some thinking I have
decided to choose *Java language binding*. It fits the most to my interests
and it provides a great opportunity to deepen my knowledge.

Regards,
Peter Szabo