[syslog-ng] GSoC - 2015 reg..,

Manikandan Selvaganesh 11bc049 at skcet.ac.in
Sat Mar 14 11:52:12 CET 2015

Hey Laszlo Budai,
I am* Manikandan Selvaganesh* doing my final year* B.E ( Computer Science
and Engineering )* in Sri Krishna College of Engineering & Technology,
India. Currently, I am doing my interns in Red hat.

I have a great interest in C, C++, HTML, CSS and PHP. I have done a number
of projects in C,
Performance analysis of data structures using C,
Family Tree Maintenance using C,
Memory Games using C and
now i am working on "*Implementing logging framework in a gluster file
system*" ( Code contributions are in Github ).
I am highly interested in working on the GSoC project "*syslog-ng
configuration editor using Qt*". I am also contributing codes to the
Mozilla community and Fedora community.

Could you help me on getting started?

Regards,
Manikandan Selvaganesh.