[syslog-ng] s High availabilty configuration

Ramesh Basukala basukalaramesh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:10:24 CET 2014

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your suggestion. The reason I am trying to configure high
availability with heartbeat/DRBD is data consistency. I prefer no to have 2
different sets of data in case one of the syslog server went offline. Do
you think we might be able to rsync the log folder once in a while to make
data consistent?

Thanks,
RB