[syslog-ng] syslog-ng OSE 3.5.1 is not accepting global options

Balazs Scheidler bazsi77 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 17:13:49 CET 2014

hmm... I think I may have a potential issue at hand, the function
parse_number_with_suffix() returns its result using a long pointer, and
time_reopen is just a int. Can it happen that you might use a big-endian
platform where the size of a long and a int is different?

Do you have compilation warnings while compiling syslog-ng?