[syslog-ng] Problem with mongodb

DeeKaeOne deekaeone at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 23:02:55 CEST 2014

Hi Peter,

thanks for the clarification. I did miss your blog posts detail about the missing mongodb support - sorry.

I rebuild the rpm like you suggested but still I have no luck. The error stays the same.

Do I need to do something special to include that bundled libmongo-client you describe? Because I just did the rpmbuild --rebuild syslog-ng-3.5.5-1.el7.src.rpm and reinstalled the rpm.

Cheers,
Dennis