[syslog-ng] syslog driver parse bug?

John Cole jcole at symbotic.com
Tue Jul 22 20:43:18 CEST 2014

Thanks Gergely -- your diff worked plenty clean here.

Perhaps we can get it into the EPEL flow...  I note Jose Pedro Oliveira seems to be pretty active for syslog-ng on Fedora/EPEL space.  In fact, for EPEL6, he has bug 871960 listed for more recent version inclusion.   Jose, if you're out there, I'm guessing you've moved as your machine/email appear invalid.  If you're the official/unofficial EPEL maintainer, can you assist in getting this into a EPEL build for EL6 as it's a defect in functionality vs feature development?

Thanks everyone -- all set for now!
jc