[syslog-ng] syslog-ng Digest, Vol 106, Issue 12

Terry Slattery tcs at netcraftsmen.net
Tue Feb 18 21:35:04 CET 2014

Why not stand up a test server and add it to the logging configs of the
non-working and a couple of working switches? It could be a VM, since it won't
have much load.

You could also capture the log messages and play them back at the test server
without impacting your production server or data archives.

	-tcs

--
Terry Slattery    CCIE# 1026