[syslog-ng] syslog-ng redis destination problem

jrhendri at roadrunner.com jrhendri at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 12 19:46:56 CEST 2014

Hi all -

Not sure what changed, but I rebuilt the latest syslog-ng - used the same syslog-ng.conf file (ignored the version warnings) and the HINCRBY command now works.

Here are the particulars:

[root at VDDP13E-F1A47ED n0142566]# /usr/local/sbin/syslog-ng --version
syslog-ng 3.6.0alpha2
Installer-Version: 3.6.0alpha2
Revision:
Compile-Date: Aug 12 2014 13:36:07
Available-Modules: afsocket-notls,afprog,csvparser,system-source,dbparser,redis,syslogformat,afuser,afstomp,afmongodb,linux-kmsg-format,json-plugin,basicfuncs,pseudofile,afamqp,affile,cryptofuncs,afsocket,confgen
Enable-Debug: off
Enable-GProf: off
Enable-Memtrace: off
Enable-IPv6: on