[syslog-ng] help with milti-line-mode 3.5.4.1

Tusa Viktor tusavik at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 23:14:08 CEST 2014

Hi Evan!

Unfortunately only PE supports multiline timeout as of now, but we hope
that this feature will make it to 3.6 OSE. As for the second question, I
submitted a pull request which introduces regexp-suffix multiline mode, it
does roughly the same that you mentioned. You can check it here:
https://github.com/balabit/syslog-ng/pull/120.

Hope I could help,
Viktor