[syslog-ng] question on parsed syslog-ng config files and command line options

jrhendri at roadrunner.com jrhendri at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 26 21:46:25 CEST 2013

Hi,

  I remember seeing (somewhere...) a command line option for syslog-ng that created an output file that was essentially the "resulting configuration" after all #include files were processed.

  I am trying to debug a problem with message parsing, and my filters are maintained in separate files.

  I was hoping I could remember this option so I could see what syslog-ng "thought" the resultant config was but (neither myself nor google) can remember it.

essentially it expands all the include files "inline" and produces one output file.

Help?

Thanks,
Jim